Article 1 (Purpose of this agreement) This agreement refers to foreign exchange transactions conducted by the customer with Ahead Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) using the Internet (hereinafter referred to as “the Transaction”, which refers to the foreign exchange deposit transaction of the Transaction). It is an agreement regarding trading accounts, and the customer is required to agree to all the provisions of this agreement in conducting this transaction.
Article 2 (Principle of self-responsibility) The customer should read “Foreign Exchange Transactions” carefully, understand the contents and mechanism of this transaction, understand all the matters stated in the document delivered before the conclusion of the contract, and at his / her own discretion and responsibility. You consent to make a transaction.
Article 3 (Opening and transfer of trading account) The customer can open a trading account only if he / she applies for opening an account after entering the necessary information on the trading account opening application screen specified by the Company for the purpose of conducting this transaction, and if the Company accepts this. Suppose. 2. We judge that the customer (in the case of a corporation, including the customer’s officers and employees) belongs to antisocial forces such as organized crime groups, or is involved in or may be involved in antisocial forces. If you do, we will not accept applications for opening an account. 3. The Company will verify the identity of the customer when applying for withdrawal in accordance with the “Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds”, the Enforcement Ordinance and the Enforcement Regulations. 4. The customer adjusts the valuation gain / loss to the deposit balance of the “account” by “account transaction”, and the amount after deducting the accrued commission (hereinafter referred to as “market value valuation total amount”) is negative (hereinafter referred to as “excess loss”). In the event of a failure, the excess loss shall be immediately reimbursed to the Company.
Article 4 (Transaction time and order reception time) The transaction time and order acceptance time related to the transaction will be the end time from the processing start time of the exchange.
Article 5 (Transaction volume) The transaction volume and transaction amount that the customer can trade in the transaction shall be within the range specified by the Company.
Article 6 (Forced cancellation / forced settlement) In our transactions, if the total market value of your “account” is insufficient for the in-use deposit, if you do not deposit the shortfall by the due date, or if you do not meet the shortfall by the due date, you You may forcefully cancel all or part of your unfilled new orders. 2. The compulsory cancellation / settlement set forth in the preceding paragraph shall be performed at the discretion of the Company, and all losses arising from the compulsory cancellation / compulsory settlement shall belong to the customer. 3. The customer may incur a loss beyond the deposit deposited by the customer due to the compulsory settlement stipulated in this article.
Article 7 (Loss of profit due to deadline) In the event of any of the following reasons for the customer, the customer loses the profit due to all obligations related to this transaction to the Company, even without notice or notification from the Company or the customer. The debt shall be repaid immediately.
(1) When there is a petition for suspension of payment, bankruptcy proceedings, or civil rehabilitation proceedings (2) When the transaction of the clearing house is suspended (3) When a provisional seizure, maintenance process or seizure order, or notice is sent for any of the customer’s claims related to this transaction or any other claims against the Company. (4) When there is a seizure or start of auction procedure for the object of collateral that has been pledged for the customer’s obligations related to this transaction to the Company. (5) When there is a reason equivalent to or similar to any of the preceding items based on foreign laws and regulations.
(6) When the location of the customer is unknown to the Company due to reasons attributable to the customer, such as failure to notify the change of address. (7) When it becomes extremely difficult or impossible to continue this transaction due to deterioration of mental and physical functions, or when death occurs. (8) When there is a false declaration in the content of the application to the Company such as the customer’s application for opening a trading account (9) When the Company determines that the customer belongs to an antisocial force such as a gangster, or is involved in or may be involved in an antisocial force. (10) When the Company determines from objective information that the customer may be involved in some kind of crime.
Article 8 (Payment method for unavoidable force, etc.) If we determine that it is difficult for us to continue our business due to reasons recognized as force majeure, such as natural disasters, wars, political changes, strikes, sudden changes in foreign currency circumstances, etc., we will notify you in advance or our customers. For transactions you are conducting through us without the need for consent, we may optionally cancel open orders in your calculations and make counter-trades, etc. necessary to settle open positions. Suppose.
Article 9 (Payment of late damages) If the customer fails to fulfill its obligations to the Company regarding this transaction with the Company, the day (including the date) when payment is completed to the Company from the day following the performance date (including the date) at the request of the Company. Up to 14.6% per year (calculated with 365 days per year), late damages shall be paid.
Article 10 (Prohibition of assignment of claims, etc.) The claims that the customer has against the Company cannot be transferred, pledged, or otherwise disposed of to a third party.
Article 11 (Fee and other expenses) The customer shall pay to the Company various expenses such as fees specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Change of notification items) If there is a change in the customer’s name or name, address or address, e-mail address or other matters notified to the Company, the customer shall immediately carry out the change procedure by the method specified by the Company.
Article 13 (Effect of notification) Notices regarding this Transaction made by us to the address or office location you have previously notified or your e-mail address have not been delayed or arrived due to relocation, absence or other reasons not attributable to us. In such cases, it is considered to have arrived when it should normally arrive.
Article 14 (Disclaimer) The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the reasons listed in the following items.
(1) Loss and damage caused by delays or inability to execute this transaction or transfer money due to reasons recognized as force majeure, such as natural disasters, wars, political changes, strikes, and sudden changes in foreign currency circumstances. (2) Loss and damage caused by the Company’s inability to respond to the customer’s order related to this transaction due to changes in laws and regulations or the closure of the foreign exchange market. (3) Loss and damage caused by reasons that cannot be attributed to the Company, such as errors and delays in telegraph and Internet communication methods. (4) Failure of any computer system, hardware or software related to this transaction of the customer, our company or a third party, loss or damage caused by malfunction, or failure of the communication line provided by the third party. Loss and damage caused by malfunction
(5) Loss and damage caused by the failure to place an order related to this transaction at the customer’s own risk, such as incorrect entry or forgetting of the customer ID and password. (6) Due to the intention or negligence of the customer, or for any other reason that cannot be attributed to the Company’s responsibility, the customer’s customer ID and password are entered by a third party other than the customer or used in any other way. Loss and damage incurred (7) Loss and damage caused by failure to execute your order, loss cut, or compulsory settlement due to any of the above reasons. (8) Loss and damage caused by other reasons that cannot be attributed to our company
Article 15 (Cancellation) If we determine that you fall under any of the following, we will freeze the account without prior notice. The handling of the balance of the account will be decided by the Company based on laws and regulations. In addition, if the Company determines that the transaction is applicable retroactively to the past transaction, the contract may be invalidated retroactively to the past transaction. If this causes a shortfall in your account, we may charge you for the shortfall. In addition, if the Company suffers damage, the customer shall be liable for the amount of the damage. In addition, the Company shall not be liable to the customer for any damage caused to the customer due to the invalidation of the contract, except when the damage is caused by the intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
(1) When the customer does not respond to the request for a fixed period to comply with the identity verification of the account holder. (2) When the customer does not respond to the request from the corporate customer for a fixed period to confirm the identity identification matters of the beneficial owner. (3) When it is found that a corporate customer has made a false declaration regarding a beneficial owner (4) When it is found that this account was opened in the name of another person or in a fictitious name and was opened without the intention of the holder, or when there is a suspicion of it. (5) When it is found or suspected that the customer is conducting this transaction for use in transactions that are offensive to public policy such as money laundering or other transactions that are suspected of being illegal or fraudulent.
(6) When it is found that this account is being used for illegal acts such as fraud, extortion, violation of the Investment Law, etc., or when there is a suspicion of it. (7) When the customer uses threatening behavior or violence in relation to this transaction, disseminates false rumors and uses false accounting or power to damage the credibility of the Company and interfere with the business of the Company, or perform other illegal acts. When I went (8) When the customer conducts this transaction, the system and the terms and conditions assume appropriateness by improper operation or modification of this system, communication equipment, terminal equipment, connection line or program, or tools other than this system. , When we determine that we have made a transaction other than the proper method or a transaction that cannot normally be executed by this system. (9) When the Company determines that the customer is repeatedly making deposits and withdrawals that are not considered to be related to the transaction. (10) When the customer does not respond to the request for payment of the shortfall caused by this transaction for a fixed period.
(11) When the Company determines that the use of this account by the customer is against the law or public order and morals. (12) When the customer, or a close relative, officer / employee, agent, etc. of the customer is found to be an antisocial force such as a gangster member, a gangster related person, etc., or when there is a suspicion thereof. (13) When it is found that the customer has made a false declaration regarding the promise that he / she is not an antisocial force. (14) When the Company determines that the customer’s transaction is an excessively speculative transaction in light of the conformity principle and other laws and regulations. (15) When the Company determines that the transaction has been made due to an unjust act such as unauthorized acquisition or use of the rate provided by the Company, or the use of the system and the Internet for vulnerabilities or the interbank market, etc.
(16) When we determine that we are performing any reverse engineering actions to analyze this system, such as decompiling or disassembling. (17) When the Company determines that an unavoidable reason has occurred that causes the loss of the relationship of trust between the customer and the Company. (18) When the Company determines that it is inappropriate for the customer to use this transaction. (19) The Company reasonably states that the customer (in the case of a corporation, the beneficial owner) falls under or falls under foreign PEPs (persons with important public status). When judging (20) In addition to the preceding items, when the Company offers to the customer to cancel this account due to unavoidable reasons.
Article 16 (Change of service content) The Company shall be able to change the content of the service in this transaction without notifying the customer in advance.
Article 17 (Handling of personal information) See the handling of personal information separately.
Article 18 (Changes to this Agreement) The contents of this agreement may be changed if there is a change in laws and regulations, instructions from the regulatory agency, or any other business necessity of the Company. 2. If the changes in the preceding paragraph limit your existing rights or impose new obligations on you, we will notify you of those changes by the method specified by us. In this case, if there is no objection by the deadline set by the Company, the customer shall be deemed to have agreed to the change.
Article 19 (Applicable laws and agreement jurisdiction) This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which it operates. In addition, we agree that all proceedings between you and us and any proceedings arising out of or related to this agreement shall be the courts of the country in which we operate.